Coffee Bags

What is a coffee bag?

Coffee bags are simply tea bags with coffee. They contain whole coffee beans that have been finely ground before being added to the bag.

Coffee in a coffee bag is different from instant coffee because instant coffee completely dissolves when water is added.

Only 30% of the ground coffee will dissolve to create a cup of coffee and so keeping the other 70% inside the bag makes it easy to get rid of without creating a mess or the hassle of cleaning away the used coffee grounds.

Nothing beats a proper cuppa. It’s an easier way to brew proper coffee with no mess or fancy brewing equipment needed. Just boil the kettle and you’re good to go.

Show Filters

Showing all 2 results

Show Filters

Showing all 2 results